Thursday, April 12, 2007

Experience at INOX


Gags,I really felt for the time delay in writing this post even though I have been to INOX a couple of time before writing this post.When CitiCenter was opened little than a year ago,I was desperately waiting for INOX as it had gained more poularity n many cities.Finnaly INOX was opened on Jan 15th and ‘thimiru’ was the first movie to be screened at INOX.The tickets were priced at Rs 120 and Rs 10 and I was sure that no movie deserves to be watched at such a price.My friend Yashie(Yashwant) was the first among my circle to go their that too in 10Rs ticket.I decided to there after my placements and ‘Ghost Rider’ is the first movie I saw in INOX.I went to the citicenter by 7:30 I the morning and got the tickets for myself and Anandham(Raghav).I thought there would be a huge difference between 10 and 120,but there wasn’t any difference at all because the first row were priced at 10Rs and frm the second it was 120Rs.The ambience was superb,though the film wasnt and I was quite lucky to get the ticket for 1st screen which is relatively larger than the remaining three.The snack prices were definitely heavy on my wallet.Imagine popcorn is being priced at 40Rs and you itself can calculate the rate of items like donut,black forest and all….Going to INOX was definitely a good exercise for me as I go there by walk itself.Hope INOX can make a good arrangement for people in getting the 10Rs tickets as slu crowd is uncontrollable

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=3a12cce924b421ed8cc083af4f72574e