Wednesday, August 22, 2007

College Life-Day1

It was September 10th 2004,supposed to be a memorable day in my life but unfortunately not due to lot of reasons.After more than 3 months of holidays,i woke up early and got ready for the first day of my college.The bus journey was full of advices and i thanked god for creating humans with two ears.We reached tambaram by eight and somehow reached roja department stores.There we boarded the college bus and as usual windowseat for me in the bus.There were plenty of boards saying "Way to Sairam engg" but i coudn't find any any big building within my sight.Then i told my mother "enna amma edhu,college eh kannuku padala" and my mother asked me to be patient.When the bus slowed down near kanadapalayam,i told my mother "amma enna edam(place) ma idhu errangi veetuke poidalam ma,venam ma"and she stared at me.An over enthu parent before me turned back and asked "thambi,kishkintha pakuthula irrukunu sonnanga? and i replyed "naanum edhan first time varen" with my noses covered.We somehow reached the college after a big journey.As it was the firt time i am seeing the college,i was quite perplexed to see the huge pillars.I could hardly find some known faces in the college,who belonged to my school.Then started the induction day function.Everyone spoke as if they are politicians for years and chairman's speech was absolutely bullshiting everyone out there.I was virtually sunburnt after the speech was over by these distinguished gentlemen.When the dynamic secretary(now static) told arusuvai virundhu is ready for everyone.Hearing the word arusuvaiI told my mother "paaru ma,college sapaduku arusuvai natrajan than catering pola irruku".Again some advices followed and we had a sumptous lunch and returned home.Day-2 coming soon.....

1 comment:

AiShU said...

tats cool da..getting d memories bak yrs b4...its interesting...

ss_blog_claim=3a12cce924b421ed8cc083af4f72574e