Friday, January 18, 2008

Tait-Mere disappointment


Once I saw Team India winning the toss and elected to bat at WACA,I was eagerly waiting how the express pace duo Lee-Tait is going to perform.Lee lived to my expectations although he was expensive in his first spell,but got his bunny Jaffer for the fifth time in the series.The battle between the little master and lee would have definitely kept every cricket lover in nerves,Tait disappointed everyone in the pitch where everyone was expecting him to perform.He had a fantastic World Cup last year and a fairly good series against Kiwis,but his comeback in the longer version of the game was a mere disappointment for me.At one moment he made me feel that even if Bracken was included in the playing eleven,he would have delivered his best.With his current form I cannot expect him to perform at his home ground in the next test.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I expected him to do more. Well bad luck for him.

Jeya Prabhu said...

Yeah da.I thought Tait would be a big problem for India.But he didnt take even a single wicket.Everyone has to cross bad forms and i think Tait is now on that stage.

Anonymous said...

As expected by the australians tait didnt deserved to be in the Australians Fantastic Eleven.

Vijayaraghavan said...

He was similar to the perth pitch.Both were threatening but were huge flops.

ss_blog_claim=3a12cce924b421ed8cc083af4f72574e