Friday, June 6, 2008

Back to Blogging

I was out of blogging arena for more than a month and I feel extremely glad to return back to blogging.IPL was a roaring success especially with many close games which kept the cricket lovers glued to their seats in the prime time.Cricket was played as much in the mind as in the arena as one of the greatest cricketer’s of all time Shane Warne’s team Rajasthan Royals emerged victorious.The spirit of the team was splendid throughout and they blended well as a unit helping each others out.I don’t regret missing the final of IPL because of my Mantralayam trip which I consider as a opportunity of my lifetime.Even though the trip was just five days it was filled with happiness and peace as we covered a lot of places apart from the plan.After IPL,its now time for Euro 08 to provide us some more excitement and especially with Group C(Italy,France,Netherland,Romania) we can expect close contests on the cards.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=3a12cce924b421ed8cc083af4f72574e