Saturday, February 2, 2008

Internet Down

Internet connections all over the India had a poor bandwidth for the past few days when the fibre optic cables are broken in the Mediterranean Sea disrupting the services.Cities in the Northern India were the worst affected as many surfing center owners were interviewed in almost all the news channels.As far as I am concerned my download rate was extremely slow for a couple of days,the maximum download rate was in the range of 20-23 kb/sec.I am not sure whether the customers of other service providers other than mine too witnessed a slow connection.I am hoping that it will be rectified very soon.

3 comments:

venkat said...

Yeah i know.But they corrected through satellite da.......

boobu said...

hi!! i added u in my new blog. pls blogroll my new blog too and buzz me. my new blog url is www.paperposter.blogspot.com

bharath said...

did it affect connections? the media made a lot of noise, dint do much to the way i surf.

btw, u r blogrolled.

ss_blog_claim=3a12cce924b421ed8cc083af4f72574e