Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Jodhaa Akbar in 26 countries

Jodhaa Akbar directed by Ashutosh Gowarikar will be hitting the screens on Feb 15th.I saw the trailer of the movie in INOX and was stunned by the lavish sets which appeared so realistic.After taking a deep breath watching the trailer I said to my friend “Is it Bollywood’s answer to films like Troy,King Arthur”.The movie is releasing in 26 countries and in India alone the movie is releasing on 1300 theatres.I am confident that the movie will live up to the expectations of everyone.

4 comments:

NATARAJAN said...

nice write up da
i am expecting the film to hit the theatre
add my link

Unknown said...

im waiting to see that movie .

venkat said...

super post da.But in this film hrithick look like a matured manner.

Anonymous said...

Good film but not upto the mark of Troy...We can rank high with the other historical movies of bollywood.

ss_blog_claim=3a12cce924b421ed8cc083af4f72574e