Saturday, February 9, 2008

Love and Hate


I was tagged by Thiruvallur guy Raja who is supposed to be the trend setter in my friend’s blogging circle.

I love to eat:Toblerone and Ferrero Roscher chocolates,Marghazi month pongal given in Anjaneyar temple near by house(would be happy if they give chutney and sambar with it),Kozhu kattai,North Indian and Tandoori dishes(veg only)

I hate to eat:Curd rice without pickle,Veg Briyani without raitha,Soya items

I love to go to:New York(Thanks to Ravi Verman’s camera work involved in “Manjal Veiyil” song,Paris(especially for Eiffel Tower),Bradman’s museum in New South Wales in Australia.

I hate to go to:Relatives wedding(Reception is an exception),my college during odd sems(cos of symposium season),countries like Pakistan and Iraq

I love to see:Little Master’s cover drive,Dravid’s square cut,Federer’s backhand,Nadal’s aggression,Bing’s Yorker,sunrise in beach,the dew in flower,view of a city from a skyscrpper,cute looking gals(there is difference beeen cute and beautiful),Thalaivar Rajni’s intro scene

I hate to see:the sky without stars,empty wallet,gals putting scene,people smoking in public places

I love to hear:Feeling songs,some tracks of Metallica and Iron Maiden,Instrumental music,Carnatic songs in ragas like kaapi,aanandha bhairavi,dhesh and saama

I hate to hear:Our former principal and current dean’s long speech,Lectures after lunch,discussion after exams,people talking behind my back,unnecessary hype about the movies.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you . Well said

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hi da!! i have tagged u in my post. pls finish it quickly. tc
www.paperposter.blogspot.com

Mahesh said...

machi u missed out maami kadai and jannal kadai and rosemilk kadai da....
Arumayana trip this time to mylapore da...

ss_blog_claim=3a12cce924b421ed8cc083af4f72574e